A cruel boss, terrible workmates, being broke as hell; there are a thousand and one ways to find yourself becoming gloomy and stressed out.
Recovering from stress doesn’t always involve complex processes. Sometimes, all you need is to take a refreshing bath with some CBD bath bombs.
CBD bath bombs are amazing bath supplies that are typically used to spice up bathwater with color and essential oils. They come in a range of aromas.
Lacing your bath water with all these dazzling colors and fantastic aromas from CBD bath bombs has been suggested to have mood-uplifting effects.Shop CBD Bath Bombs
Traits of Quality CBD Bath Bombs
There are tons of brands offering CBD bath bombs out there. But, to weed out shady brands, and make sure that you’re buying safe and quality products, watch for these characteristics:
Organic ingredients: CBD bath bombs are prepared in the standard bath bomb procedure but then infused with CBD. Quality CBD bath bombs typically utilize the CBD from naturally farmed industrial hemp, as opposed to synthetic CBD.
No harmful substances: if you expose your skin to harmful chemicals, it may cause irreparable damage. Quality CBD bath bombs are tested for heavy metals, toxins, and molds, which is a type of guarantee that they are of superior form.
Unique scents: quality CBD bath bombs consist of pure essential oils designed to create a unique aromatherapy experience. The mix of unique scents and gorgeous colors brings fun to your bath and elevates your mind and body into a peaceful state.
How to Use CBD Bath Bombs
If you’re new to CBD, you might want to start with low-potency bath bombs, just so that you see how your body reacts. People usually enjoy CBD bath bombs in the following steps:
1. Put warm water into the bathtub past three quarters
2. Dissolve the CBD bath bomb in the bathwater
3. Climb into the bathtub and start to bathe with slow, intentional maneuvers
4. Let your skin absorb the CBD compounds and nutrients
5. Protect your eyes and mouth by not splashing water around
Consistent use of CBD bath bombs typically yields numerous benefits. You may spice up the bath experience by adding a waterproof pillow for relaxing.
Additionally, you may light some scented candles, and create a playlist of your favorite songs for purposes of setting the mood.
Benefits of CBD Bath Bombs
For outstanding results, you need to use CBD bath bombs constantly. The following are some of the benefits associated with using CBD bath bombs:
1. It exerts a calming and uplifting effect on your mood.
2. It helps to nourish the skin by making the skin supple and youthful.
4. It helps with detoxifying your body.
5. It helps with improving the quality of your sleep.
6. It minimizes irritation and boosts skin health.
7. It promotes relaxation.
The use of CBD bath bombs is generally regarded as safe. However, some side effects such as diarrhea, fatigue, and appetite loss have been reported in a few instances.
How to Make CBD Bath Bombs at Home
Whether your funds are limited, or you like making such things for yourself, you can prepare CBD bath bombs at home. You’ll require the following materials:
- 1 cup baking soda
- ½ cup citric acid
- ½ Epsom salt
- ½ corn starch
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3mls CBD tincture
- 15 drops of organic essential oils
- Bath bomb molds
1. Put baking soda, salt, cornstarch, and citric acid in a bowl and stir thoroughly.
2. Put coconut oil, CBD tincture, essential oils, and water in a separate bowl.
3. Combine the contents of the two bowls and stir slowly and thoroughly.
4. Retrieve the mixture and pack it into the mold of your choice.
5. Once the bath bomb sets, remove it from mold and allow it to dry.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are some of the frequently asked questions about CBD bath bombs:
Do CBD Bath Bombs Do Anything?
CBD bath bombs not only help in boosting moods and relaxation but also help in managing acne, psoriasis, and eczema.
How Long Should You Soak in a CBD Bath Bomb?
Once you dissolve the bath bomb in the bathwater, climb into the bathtub and soak in the rich cannabinoids. Ideally, you may soak in the bathtub for like half an hour.
Are CBD Bath Bombs Safe for Pregnant Women?
There’s no conclusive research that shows whether CBD is safe or not safe for pregnant women. However, health professionals recommend avoiding CBD while pregnant until scientists determine its true effects on pregnant women.