Bongs are popular water pipes that enhance the experience of smoking dry herbs. Bongs typically filter and cool the smoke, thus producing smooth hits.
Bongs have existed in archaic forms since ancient times. But, modern bongs come in diverse designs, and amazing features, and are made of diverse materials.
If you’re used to smoking joints and blunts, you should know that the smoke is typically hot and harsh. However, when you use a bong, the smoke is usually soft, cool, and tasty.
You may smoke CBD flower and concentrates out of a bong. And bongs typically have a range of accessories that are designed to improve their effectiveness.
10 Best Bongs
1. Jellyfish 3-in-1 Silicone Beaker Bong with Ashcatcher
2. Dopezilla “Cerberus” Water Pipe
3. Glow In The Dark Water Pipe – Deep Sea
4. Single or Double Showerhead Perc Classic Straight
5. Cheech & Chong “Pedro” Mini Beaker Bong
6. “Boomer” Dual Matrix Fat Can Water Bong
7. Piecemaker UniKorn Silicone Unicorn Bong
8. Psychedelic Pineapple Beaker Bong
9. Double Wall Beaker With Matrix Perc
The Anatomy of a Bong
Bongs incorporate a range of designs and features aimed at customizing the smoking experience. However, there are basic features that all bongs share. The following are the fundamental parts of a bong:
Bowl – this is the area where the smokable product, usually dry herb, is placed and combusted.
Down stem – this is the connecting part between the joint and the bong water.
Percolator – this part allows for smoke splitting, and improves the filtration and cooling properties of the bong.
Ash catchers – this is the part for catching ash and purifying smoke.
Mouthpiece – it’s situated at the top, and it’s the part where you place your lips to take those smooth bong hits.
Types of Bongs
There’s a wide selection of bongs. They come in diverse materials and diverse designs, and these variances affect feel and functionality. Whether you smoke CBD flower for medicinal or recreational reasons, the following are some of the bongs you may choose:
1. Beaker Bongs
Beaker bongs get their name from their resemblance to laboratory beakers. They have a wide base, which increases stability and water surface area, thus boosting the smoking experience. Beaker bongs have a larger volume and allow for grander hits.
2. Straight Tube Bongs
As the name suggests, this bong is straight and somewhat longish. The vertical look makes them less stable than beaker bongs, and so straight tube bongs are more vulnerable when it comes to falling upside down. Also, straight tube bongs have less space than beaker bongs.
3. Recycler Bongs
Recycler bongs, also called multi-chamber bongs, are outstanding water pipes that are designed to deliver the ultimate cool, smooth, and delicious bong hits. Recycler bongs typically pass the smoke through numerous filtration and cooling stations.
4. Percolator Bongs
Percolator bongs are available in varying shapes and sizes. Their filtration and cooling capabilities are incredible. These bongs feature percolators, which help with increasing surface area, thus allowing more smoke to meet water and become cooled and filtered.
Things to Consider When Buying a Bong
The following are some of the things to consider when buying a bong.
- The material it is made of. Some materials can minimize the smoking experience by altering the taste. Acrylic and plastic bongs usually burn and affect the smoke taste. Metallic bongs can overheat and injure you. Glass bongs seem to be perfect on all facets and produce clean smoke.
- The size of the bong. If you like smoking out of the home, or you like smoking in social settings, a large bong might be ideal. However, if you prefer on-the-go smoking in outdoor settings, and you don’t want to be conspicuous, a small bong is usually ideal.
- The herb resources you like smoking. Your choice of bong should agree with the smokable product that you like. The two common smokable products are dry herbs and concentrates. Make sure that the bong is optimized.
- The price of the bong. The price of the bong is influenced by different things like material, design, and size. When buying a bong, you typically go for something you can afford, and whose price reflects its true value.
The Best Bong Brands
More people are investing in bongs to be able to inhale those cool and delicious cannabis tokes. The bong market is saturated with different brands. When looking for a bong, some of the things you need to consider include the material, shape, and functionality. The image below illustrates the best bong brands.BUY BONGS
This Post Has One Comment
Hey, thanks for this guide on bongs. Being a beginner, I always get confused between these many categories. Going to buy one of these soon.
Comments are closed.