Since the extraction and sale of CBD were allowed, it was only a matter of time before we wondered whether CBD would be as good for our pets as it is good for us.
Turns out, CBD is just as helpful for pets as it is for humans. CBD molecules interact with the Endocannabinoid System to regulate various body processes in pets.
So, if your pet is struggling with conditions like anxiety, seizures, and pain, the solution may be as simple as administering some CBD oil.
But when you go looking for pet CBD products, you want to be cautious, for there is a good amount of dishonest companies out there.
Petly CBD is a US company with a commitment to creating high-quality pet CBD products.
What Petly CBD Offers
CBD drops: CBD drops for cats and dogs come in varying strengths and flavors. The proper dosage is dependent upon the weight and age of your pet. It is administered sublingually to pets with a dropper. But go for flavored drops so that your pet may not attach negative feelings to it.
Treats: no better opportunity to give your pet some CBD than in the form of treats. Infused treats are delicious and they promote the wellbeing of your dog and also improve their behaviors.
Apparel: yep, let your furry friend look awesome with cute pet apparel like bandanas and dog shirts.
What Makes Petly CBD a Top Company?
All their pet CBD products are science-backed. Before an ingredient is added to a product it be studied first to evaluate its therapeutic benefits.
Petly CBD is careful to source premium hemp from licensed farmers in Colorado. They use organically-farmed hemp, grown in nutrient-rich and non-polluted soils in Colorado, and the yield is typically phytocannabinoid-rich hemp strains that make for superior hemp products for pets.
Their broad-spectrum CBD products contain a range of phytocannabinoids like CBD, CBDA, CBG, CBN, and CBC. They also contain terpenes, flavonoids, and essential oils.
The synergistic working of all these phytocannabinoids and active compounds boosts the efficiency of CBD in pet health improvement.
Petly CBD products are devoid of any THC content, so, pets cannot get high. The last thing you want in your house is for your furry friend to experience euphoria and act crazy.
Pros of Petly CBD
- 3rd party lab-tested products. All products by Petly CBD undergo 3rd party lab tests to determine their quality and potency. These independent lab tests are crucial for ascertaining consistency and purity in products.
- Pet-friendly brand. The company was started by two pet dads, and they genuinely care about the welfare of pets, so any product they come up with is aimed at providing a solution first. They also have a program where, for every product sold, they donate $1 to pets in need.
- Featured on authority sites. Petly CBD products have been featured on various authority sites like BuzzFeed, HuffPost, and The Chive. This is an indication that this company produces excellent products.
- Money-back guarantee. The company has faith in its products, it extends a 30-day free trial to customers, and so, if the product doesn’t work, you may return the unused portion to get your money back.
- Free shipping for orders above $75.
Cons of Petly CBD
- The person who did their website wasn’t worth the check they received.
Petly CBD was started by two pet dads, and this company is driven by its mission of improving pet health through alternative medicine.
Petly CBD sources its industrial hemp from licensed farmers in Colorado. Their products are science-backed and 100% organic.
This company is quietly improving the lives of many pets across America. Check them out.