Penelope’s Bloom was birthed from a personal incident. The pet bulldog, Penelope, became diagnosed with degenerative disc disease, an illness that usually plagues senior dogs.
They administered organic products during treatment, and CBD had the greatest impact as far as managing symptoms and restoring health.
Seeing the effectiveness of CBD in improving pet wellness, the owners decided to create a pet CBD company that would offer premium CBD products.
So far, they have done amazingly well. Penelope’s Bloom is one of the fastest-growing pet CBD companies in America. They are providing a natural and affordable way of promoting and sustaining the health of our furry friends.
Important Things to Know
- Your pet won’t experience any psychotropic effects from consuming Penelope’s Bloom. Their products contain minuscule levels of the compound that triggers psychoactive effects.
- CBD may be ingested even when your pet is in full health for the sake of sustaining their health and improving their moods. CBD is great for both physical and mental health.
- The length of time it takes for the effects to kick in is dependent upon the nature of the product, the ingestion method, and product potency. But generally, the effects kick in from 30 to 60 minutes.
- All their products undergo independent lab testing and are free of toxic elements like bacteria, pesticides, and heavy metals.
- If your pet is currently under medication, it’s prudent to consult a veterinary officer before you administer CBD to your pet.
What Penelope’s Bloom Offers:
Dog treats: available in 300mg concentration, these delicious dog treats are geared toward eliminating anxiety, improving immunity, and managing mobility issues.
CBD pet tinctures: available in varying concentrations, these are typically administered orally.
CBD pet balm: they are usually applied on skin, paws, nose, and elbows. They alleviate skin disorders and keep your furry friend in a great mood.
CBD bundles: bundles comprise powerful CBD products, and they help you save money.
Methods of Administering CBD Oil to Dogs
When you buy a CBD product, you need to administer it the proper way, to maximizes the effects. The following are some of the typical ways of administering CBD:
Oral administration: it involves using an oral syringe to deposit the recommended dosage of CBD oil in their mouth. You have to be careful not to gag your furry friend, and give them a treat afterward. If your dog doesn’t take too well to raw CBD oil, then introduce flavored CBD oil.
Mix CBD with food: dogs love food. Just mix the CBD with their favorite food, and as they gobble it up, they won’t realize that they are unknowingly consuming CBD.
Offer CBD treats: treats are typically given for rewarding good behavior. So, give them treats that are infused with CBD. Treats are delicious and your dog won’t be aware of the CBD content.
Topical application: if your dog has some type of skin ailment, you can correct it by applying CBD-infused creams and salves.
Benefits of Administering Penelope’s Bloom CBD to Your Pet
The research is not conclusive, but the following are some of the therapeutic benefits that come from giving your pets CBD.
- It helps manage epilepsy.
- It eliminates stress.
- It relieves pain.
- It manages skin conditions.
- It accelerates recovery after a physical injury.
- It fights nausea.
- It reduces cancer symptoms.
Pros of Penelope’s Bloom CBD
- The products of Penelope’s Bloom are based on premium, naturally-farmed hemp, which is what improves its therapeutic importance.
- Penelope’s Bloom products undergo 3rd party lab-testing, and this guarantees product safety and purity.
- The company is owned by pet lovers. And so, in every decision, they prioritize the needs of the pets.
- They are eco-friendly as they use packaging materials made from recycled materials.
- They give financial support to various animal rights organizations.
Cons of Penelope’s Bloom
- Limited social media presence. Pet owners typically love social media. They might be frustrated to not see an aggressive social media presence by Penelope’s Bloom.
Unsurprisingly, CBD is just as good for pets as it is good for humans. It improves the health of pets by eliminating pain and anxiety, inducing relaxation, and managing cancer symptoms.
Many pet owners in America love Penelope’s Bloom because their products are based on premium hemp, are manufactured within a GMP-certified facility, and are extremely effective.
Many people have been administering Penelope’s Bloom CBD to their cats and dogs to promote their wellness. Check them out.Visit Penelope's Bloom
Penelope’s Bloom Customer Reviews