In 2017, the cannabis investment group, TERRASCEND, created Funky Farms. This company is slowly taking over America with its CBD-infused wellness products.
Based out of Boca Raton, Florida, Funky Farms offers varied CBD products, traced from licensed hemp CBD farmers in Oregon.
The items on their website are displayed in a simple format and properly outlined with quality content. Customers seem pleased with this company.
Funky Farms lets customers know whether products are full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, or CBD isolate because they believe in enabling their customers to make the best decisions.
Additionally, customers may access 3rd party lab reports to determine whether they are buying quality products.
What Funky Farms Offers
CBD cartridges: thin vape tanks that hold CBD oil make for easy vaping of CBD. Funky Farms CBD cartridges come in different shapes and designs.
CBD vape pens: a vape pen is ultra-portable, and makes for easy ingestion of CBD. They come in different shapes and designs and can be disposable or reusable.
CBD gel caps: they are ingested orally, but this ingestion method slows down the absorption of CBD, and CBD gel caps are discreet.
CBD vape juice: Funky Farms vape juice comes in a variety of flavors, and you refill cartridges with vape juice and carry on with the vaping.
Pros of Funky Farms
- Their products are based on full-spectrum CBD. Full-spectrum CBD products are considered to have more health improvement utility than broad-spectrum or isolate CBD products. They trigger synergistic health improvement benefits.
- They use premium hemp. Funky Farms uses premium hemp in the making of its products. They ensure that the hemp is farmed organically by licensed farmers. They also ensure that the industrial hemp is harvested and stored in clean facilities and is devoid of hazardous substances.
- They use the supercritical C02 extraction method. The method for extracting CBD oil can make a whole lot of difference as far as product quality. With supercritical extraction, industrial hemp is subjected to high-pressure C02, beating out the CBD oil. This method of extraction makes for high yields and purity and is preferred by most CBD manufacturers.
- Great customer support. Unlike some understaffed CBD companies, with Funky Farms, there is enough customer service personnel at standby to assist you. They provide fast and effective services to ensure that you walk away feeling good about the company.
- Range of products. They don’t sell just CBD oil and gummies, but they also have cartridges, vape pens, tinctures, gel caps, and vape juice. They have a range of products that align with different tastes and preferences.
- All major credit cards are used for payments. Many financial institutions have been tough on cannabis firms, but thankfully credit card companies seem to be supportive of cannabis businesses. And so, you may pay for your products with any major credit card.
- Quality products. The CBD market is somewhat unregulated and we have a lot of companies who are putting out there some inferior products. But Funky Farms takes great care with its products. Its products are made with quality ingredients inside a GMP-certified facility.
Cons of Funky Farms
- No money-back guarantee. Customers aren’t entitled to a free trial of the products by Funky Farms. But then again, considering that Funky Farms products are top-quality, there won’t be a need to return the goods.
With its simple and awesome website design, you can access Funky Farms products with relative ease. The products also have quality descriptions.
Funky Farms items are fairly priced, and high quality, and many customers have given them positive reviews.
They have been in operation only a few years, but they seem to be getting most things right, which is why they have a following.
Funky Farms seems to be a quality CBD company. Check them out.