When you land on their website and see their incredible menu, it sort of tells you where the name “Freakys” is coming from: they want to stand out.
Based out of Colorado, this company is making a name for itself in the cannabis market and slowly becoming a voice in the conversation.
Their product catalog may be modest, but they are doing an impressive job of helping people enjoy cannabis.
If you have come across Freakys and you want to know what to make of them, this review will bring to light both their strengths and weaknesses.
Freakys was started in the most marijuana-positive state in the US; Colorado, and they have 12 bases in that state.
What Freakys Offers
Grinders: when you buy stocky and juicy marijuana buds, you need to break them up into fine crystals before you roll a joint. A grinder would help you easily crush marijuana buds so that you can roll quality joints. Freakys grinders come in different designs and are made of different materials.
Jars: if you have no good storage jar, your cannabis products are gonna be exposed to direct sunlight, and are going to be tampered with, making them lose quality and become stale. Freakys have quality storage jars to help you store your cannabis products safely.
Pipes: they offer different types of pipes; from dugouts to water pipes, glass pipes, metal pipes, and wooden pipes. Pipes enrich the experience of smoking marijuana and help you savor the rich cannabis flavor.
Rolling trays: you need a flat and perfect surface to be able to roll a quality joint. Rolling trays are just for that. Freakys rolling trays be made out of taut material, with incredible designs, and poignant artistic splendor.
Scales: medical marijuana patients mustn’t exceed a certain marijuana limit, they need scales to get the accurate measure, thus boosting their health.
Torches: you need to light your joint, or spark the herb in your bowl, so you need a torch. With experience, you stop seeing it as a mechanical deed and start seeing it as art. You know how some bike riders say it’s not merely riding a bike that makes you a rider but your attitude?
Where Freakys is Located
This headshop has physical addresses in 12 areas in Colorado, with an amazing collection of smoking paraphernalia, they be having a domination plan.
These are the twelve locations:
1. FREAKYS N. LAKEWOOD
155 Wardsworth Lakewood, Colorado
2. FREAKYS LONE TREE
8850 Maximums Drive Lone Tree, Colorado
3. FREAKYS SANTE FE
776 Sante Fe Drive Denver, Colorado
4. FREAKYS ARVADA
10050 Ralston Road Arvada, Colorado
5. FREAKYS PARKER
10471 S Parker Road Parker, Colorado
6. FREAKYS LAKEWOOD
3355 S. Wardsworth
7. FREAKYS THORNTON
9205 N Washington Thornton, Colorado
8. FREAKYS PLATTE SPRINGS
308 E. Platte Colorado Springs, Colorado
9. FREAKYS ACADEMY SPRINGS
1714 Brookwood Drive Colorado Springs, Colorado
10. FREAKYS E. COLFAX
5701 E. Colfax Ave Denver, Colorado
11. FREAKYS GLENDALE
4521 Leetsdale Drive Glendale, Colorado
12. FREAKYS N. DENVER
5136 W. 41st Ave Denver, Colorado
Pros of Freakys
- They have a physical address. I mean, a lot of these online smoking shops not be having physical addresses, yet many customers love touching items before buying them.
- Virtual tours. You can see the inside of the smoke shop via the internet. You only have to log in to their web portal and click the 360 virtual tours button.
- Customer satisfaction. The company appears super keen on customer satisfaction. Their staff members move earthy and sky to resolve customer issues.
Cons of Freakys
- Products are designed for tobacco use alone. And so, if complications arose as a result of using e.g. marijuana buds, there wouldn’t be any refund.
- They have a dated website. If you land on their website you’d think it was last updated in the early ‘00s.
- Little social media presence. Granted Facebook and the likes are not very friendly to such companies, but still, there’s a way to carefully step around this.
With that name plus their unique appearance, they are making the statement that they are not just another smoke shop.
They have a personality, and they are not just interested in attracting customers, but also in creating a movement of like-minded out-the-box thinkers.
Shopping from their physical stores appears like it would be a whole lot of fun!Visit Freakys