On their website, Foy announces that its mission is making premium (and affordable) hemp products, to transform people’s lives.
Whether you have chronic pain or you struggle with depression, you cannot be as productive as you need to be.
For the longest time, we confronted our health problems with over-the-counter drugs, but in as much as these drugs relieved symptoms; the negative side effects were too much.
But now we have hemp-derived CBD which is effective at managing numerous health conditions without leaving behind any side effects.
The good fellows at Foy have been hard at work to create premium hemp products so that people may level up their health.
How Foy is Different than the Other CBD Companies
As you might be aware, there are many CBD companies out there that are conning unsuspecting customers, especially by making false claims and using inferior ingredients.
But Foy sets itself apart with its transparency and how it vets suppliers and associates and also its clean business practices.
Foy puts its products through 3rd party lab tests and puts the lab reports in public. They do this for the sake of transparency and to win over the trust of their customer.
They have an unchanging policy of putting product purity (and quality) before profit.
Pros of Foy
- Their products are gluten-free. Around 3 million Americans have celiac disease. The symptoms of this condition are abdominal bloating, diarrhea, vomiting, weight loss, and fatigue. Obviously, these symptoms would complicate your life a big deal. People with this condition should stay away from gluten. Foy CBD products are gluten-free and vegan-friendly, helping you preserve your health.
- No GMOs. In these modern times, we have genetically modified products that might be appealing at face value but be laden with numerous intoxicants. The good guys at Foy do a superb job of vetting their suppliers to ensure that every last of their ingredients be 100% organic. Consuming genetically modified products poses health risks such as organ damage and toxicity.
- Product quality is tested by an independent lab. Every batch undergoes 3rd party lab-testing, and the company makes these lab reports public, so their customers may be sure about product quality. This is a business-preserving move on the part of Foy considering that most customers know to look for 3rd party lab tests before they buy the product.
- Premium hemp. Foy grows its own industrial hemp. With grow facilities in New York, they cultivate top-notch industrial hemp. Their industrial hemp is not chemically assisted, which is why their products are considered to have the highest quality.
- Money-back guarantee. Foy has great faith in its products. You will see positive changes within days, at most weeks, of using their products. But if for some reason you lose faith in Foy’s products, you are protected by a 30-days money-back guarantee.
- Good website design. It might not be the best website design for a CBD company, but at least Foy isn’t hungrily shoving its products in your face when you land on the website. The font and color combination seems awesome, too.
Cons of Foy
- Lacking a range of products. It seems that they have extremely few CBD products. Some CBD users who prefer unique ingestion methods are not catered to.
This company cares more about making high-quality (and pure) hemp products than squeezing a quick buck out of its customers.
They have their own organically-farmed industrial hemp, and they only use organic ingredients, resulting in 100% organic hemp products.
Their products have great potency, thus making for high bioavailability, which is an important factor in enhancing health.
Foy hemp products are high-quality and effective. Check them out.Visit Foy CBD