Formula Swiss is an international CBD company with roots in Switzerland. This company is family-owned and has been around since 2013.
Switzerland has a culture of excellence for consumer products. Formula Swiss’ CBD products are 100% organic and high-quality.
The company uses proprietary extraction and refinement methods to extract highly-potent CBD and to also preserve the range of cannabinoids.
Formula Swiss products are registered in the European Union with Pharmacy Product Numbers and as cosmetics in the CPNP registry and legal in all member states.
Catering to both domestic and international markets, Formula Swiss has appeared in numerous authority sites like Daily Press, Daily Herald, and Digital Journal.
What Formula Swiss Offers
These are some of the categories for their products:
Full-spectrum CBD: thanks to their refined extraction methods, Formula Swiss gets CBD with an impressive range of cannabinoids. CBG, CBC, and CBN are some of the cannabinoids with immense therapeutic benefits.
CBD skincare: creams and ointments for improving skin health. Whether you be having pimples or dry skin, you can achieve smooth and supple skin with topical CBD application.
CBD vape: vaping devices are popular because of their ultra-portability and rapid CBD absorption. Formula Swiss offers premium vaping devices and accessories.
Pet CBD: CBD may be administered to pets to manage various issues like nausea, mobility issues, and separation anxiety.
Pros of Formula Swiss
- International shipping. Ever come across a CBD company and you be ready to place an order and then you find they don’t cater to your country? It’s annoying. Formula Swiss ships internationally and all orders are processed rapidly.
- No chemicals. Their products are 100% organic. Chemicals diminish the effectiveness of a CBD product. Formula Swiss products contain no herbicides or pesticides. The products are based on premium, non-GMO industrial hemp.
- Triple lab-tested. Manufacturing and processing can be lengthy, opening gaps for mistakes. But Formula Swiss puts its products through multiple rounds of testing to ensure that their products meet quality standards.
- Less than 0.2% THC. In Switzerland, cannabis products must not contain more than 0.2% THC. Formula Swiss observes this rule, and they ensure their products don’t have more than 0.2% THC. Thus, you cannot possibly get high from consuming their products.
- Enhanced taste. The quality of production typically affects taste. Poorly processed cannabis products usually have a stale taste to them. Formula Swiss products have a delicious taste about them as they are enriched with organic flavorings.
- Supercritical C02 extraction. Top CBD companies rely on supercritical extractors to acquire high-quality CBD and preserve cannabinoids. This extraction method also enhances product purity.
- Well priced. Some CBD companies are too ambitious they overprice their products. But Formula Swiss has a reputation for pricing its products fairly and keeping the prices consistent.
- Highly potent CBD. Some CBD companies make false claims about cannabinoid strengths. But Formula Swiss CBD products have been tested several times to ensure they have great potency.
- Superior packaging. Formula Swiss products come in excellent packaging. It shows the company has a culture of working with the best people.
- Supports CBD research. Many CBD companies don’t truly care about cannabis; they take it for a business opportunity and try to maximize their earnings as they can. But Formula Swiss has collaborated with the University of Bologna to execute intensive CBD research.
Cons of Formula Swiss
- Non-targeted products. Sometimes, CBD users want products for special purposes, but it seems Formula Swiss merely offers broad product categories.
Formula Swiss is one of the international CBD companies. It was started in 2013 and has made a good name for itself over the years.
The company provides a variety of CBD products, international and quick shipping, and their services are superior.
They are certified by several regulatory bodies. Check them out.
10% Off – Use Coupon Code – CBD10LIFEVisit Formula Swiss
Formula Swiss Customer Reviews